Saturday 25 April 2015

Project #2 - Blanket

For my second project I decided I am going to make a blanket. This is what I originally wanted to make. I went to Michael's Craft Store again with Jen to get my yarn. I got four balls of the Bernat Blanket yarn. I chose a burgundy colour which I think will look really nice. I have already started my project and have finished one ball of yarn. It is starting to look really good. I didn't realize how long it would take me but I am determined and excited to see the finished product. I am actually happy that I made a scarf first because it was a lot faster than a blanket and it was a great way to practice for my blanket which I hope turns out a bit better.

Here is a picture of what it looks like so far:


1 comment:

  1. What a great start! Your blanket looks like it will be very cosy.

    I think it was wise to start with the smaller project. The scarf gave you a sense of accomplishment, which is important for motivation, but it also allowed you to improve technique before you invest significantly more time and money into a larger project. Keep it going.

    ReplyDelete