Tuesday 9 June 2015

Wrapping Up

So I am now finished a scarf and a blanket and I am very excited and proud of my work. My passion project for school is coming to and end but that is not going to stop me from crocheting and possibly continuing on with my blog as well. I didn't end up getting to a third project in this semester but I am hoping to start one once exams and school are all finished. (Any suggestions for what I should make?!). I am very thankful that I had Jen as my mentor for this project. I had to text or call her a few times when I didn't understand what the videos she sent me meant. She was also my inspiration for this project because before I decided to do this she had shown me a few blankets she made and she also made me a scarf just because she wanted to. She was a huge help in picking out yarn and starting my projects.
Also something I wanted to mention on here was that sometimes people will say to me "isn't it boring just sitting there doing the same thing over and over?" and honestly as boring as it looks I find it extremely relaxing. It provides a time where I can sit down and relax and not be on my phone yet still be accomplishing something. I found, and I was expecting this much, that it was a great time to just think about things and to even connect with God. It gave me a time to be working on something yet also be thinking about my faith and who I am as a person.
Anyways, to wrap it all up I really enjoyed this project a lot and it is something I will for sure be continuing to do for a long time hopefully and I am very excited that I have learned something new and have an awesome new hobby.
Thank you for reading my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment